Thursday, March 8, 2012

March 14th Release Party for The Secret History of D.B. Cooper #1!!!

Come on down on the evening of Wednesday, March 14th to Floating World Comics in Portland, for a funtastic meet & greet with yours truly. The Secret History of D.B. Cooper drops that day, so come get one, or two, or sixteen. I'll sign your book and do a sketch in show of my sincere gratitude. I'll be shaking babies and kissing hands. Also: dancing, music, fun games, limbo, pin the tail on the honky, Roman showers, meat hound cripple force et al.

MORE INFO HERE!

2 Comments:

Blogger That's a Negative said...

Hey Brian – Total stranger here, but the first issue of The Secret History of D.B. Cooper was so fantastic that I had to give you a hearty "great job!" I didn't know what to expect going into the book, but with every few passing pages, my impressions went from "I'm kind of digging this," to "Wow, this is really good," to "Holy shit, I think I love this book." The artwork, the colors, the storyline (and of, course, Lee, the hallucinatory Teddy Bear) were all smart, funny, and fresh. I emailed Cosmic Monkey around midnight last night to get D.B. Cooper added to my pull list. I can't wait to see what else you have in store for us. Congratulations on the great debut!

March 15, 2012 at 9:02 AM  
Blogger Brian Churilla said...

Thank you so much. I sincerely appreciate the support. I'm glad you enjoyed reading it; I enjoyed making it. ;)

March 16, 2012 at 10:49 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home